Requirements for Completion of the Honors Program
To graduate with honors, a participant in the Honors Program must complete the following requirements in order to receive the Honors designation upon graduation:
- 2 traditional Honors courses to be taken during the student's freshman and sophomore years; students are strongly encouraged to register for an Honors course in their incoming Fall semester
- 4 hour colloquium honors course sequence, 1 hour each year, for all four years at the college
- 3 hour Custom Learning Experience (collaborative student-designed, instructor guided Problem Based Learning experience culminating in an oral defense of the project).
- yearly ePortfolio requirement containing student reflections on curricular/co-curricular engagement and vocational aspirations
- co-curricular engagement throughout the student's tenure in the program